Terms and Conditions are really boring but we want to be sure that you understand clearly what we can and cannot offer and so here they are:
Bookings are for a minimum of 3 days out of Peak Season and 7 days within Peak Season (currently Dec/Jan). For large groups shorter times may be requested.
Bookings for 10 nights will benefit from an optional 11th night for free, be sure to tell us when you’re booking so you can get a coupon code for this.
Our prices are per night, per property and clearly displayed. Prices may vary according to peak season availability.
- 25% deposit payable when booking to secure the accommodation. Until deposits are paid bookings are not confirmed and may be taken by someone else withing 5 days of booking.
- balance of the booking fees are required (cleared within our account) a minimum of 14 days before arrival. If full payment is not received in due time, bookings will be assumed as no longer wanted and be offered for rebooking.
- When bookings are cancelled 30+ days before arrival date, a full refund will be given and executed as soon as possible.
- Bookings cancelled within 30 to 14 days before start date, a refund will be issued, less a 15% administration fee.
- Bookings cancelled less than 14 days before start date cannot be refunded as we may have turned booking clients away and may have to leave the property empty. You are welcome to transfer the booking to another party, please ensure that they are aware of these terms and conditions.
Payments can be made via secure Payment at PayPal which also accepts credit cards without the need to open an account.
Bank transfers can be made as per our details. Dependant on your booking location, please ensure that you allow sufficient time for the payment to clear as per our booking terms above.
For any other questions about payments, please contact us.
Check-In / Check-Out
You are welcome to arrive or leave at any time but rooms can only be occupied from 13.00 on the day of arrival and must be cleared by 10.00 on the day of departure. You are welcome to hang out in our bar or on the beach should you arrive earlier or need to leave later. If for any reason you need alternative times please advise us and we will try to accommodate you, depending on other guest needs.
Inclusions and Exclusions
Accommodation is set up for self-catering and as such has basic equipment and utensils for the number of people per Casa. All kitchens have a cooker and kettle, refrigerators are an optional extra. Linen is included, towels and beach towels are normally excluded but can be requested (especially for overseas travellers). Each bed is also standard with a mosquito net.
3G signal is available from the bar area and WIFI can be arranged. We understand that most people may be concerned by this, but we want to encourage you to speak to each other (and us), disconnect from the ‘net’ and reconnect with the Earth!
No Pets Please
We love pets as much as anyone, however, as we want to keep the environment, this also includes monkeys and birds, as such we cannot accept pets.
- There are monkeys on the property (and surrounding area), they are part of the natural environment and we love having them, but please note some simple rules, they are wild animals, not pets, respect their space, and DO NOT feed them.
- We also have some very small natural animals, mosquitos, we provide mosquito nets on all beds, please use them, they do help. Bring a repellant with you if you are particularly delicious to them. Malaria is not prevalent in our area but if you are travelling further afield you may want to consult with your doctor about medication before you leave home.
- It is sunny, that means it’s great to be in the water and on the beach but please be sensitive to your skin’s needs, we encourage you to bring hats and sunscreen and to be sensible about the length of time you spend in the sun so that you don’t spoil your holiday.
- It can be hot and so we encourage you to drink lots of water to stay hydrated.
These terms and conditions may be updated from time to time.